ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:28:30 -0600
Hi guys!

It seems that various members of my family are going through some trials.

My sister Judy, who is a nurse, got fired last Friday, having been accused
of such things as "unethical" behavior in an assistive living facility.  But
the good news is that she might get her old job back, where she drove around
giving nurse visits.  The lord has shown her that He has something better
for her, and that "Farther along", she'll understand.

My youngest sister Donna's son broke his back skiing, maybe in California.
But, thank God, he's not paralyzed!  They took him to a hospital in Nevada.
It sounds like he was able to get up and walk some, as they wanted him to,
in a body cast, but they plan to take a bone out of his hip to put in his
back, so I imagine he'll have to walk with crutches, or maybe not at all?
Sandy, what do you think?

Another sister, Maxine, and a couple of her family members are having a hard
time.  Her husband is struggling with job issues, and I'm not sure what her
son's issues are; it might have something to do with a filming project he's
working on.

Please pray for all of this, especially for my nephew and his family's
salvation.  His name is Kahlil.

I have to go now.  Have a great day, all of you!

Sharon