ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:16:56 -0500
Don't repent, Carol, for your choice of the word, "repent".  That is
very much needed in the luke warm church of today, as you have
said.  I think that many believers will initially be disappointed
with that which they receive in heaven, thinking that they deserve
more.  A majority of the church has a severely limited, and even
twisted concept of love.  I wrote an article on love several
months ago, which I shared with my precious April; and I'll post
it here, with permission.  It admittedly barely scratches the
surface of what true love is, but it untangles some of the twisted
and inappropriate concepts of love.
April's Dave in Ohio