ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:56:18 -0600
Mari,

How long did you have Baby?  I have somewhat of an idea of how it might feel
to lose a pet, as I had a parakeet that lived less than 2 years, or 1, I
don't really remember, after I got him for my 10th birthday.  I named
him/her Birch (I'm not sure if it was male or female).  I'm not sure of the
cause, either.

Lord Jesus, please comfort Mari, as only you can!  In Jesus' name, Amen!

Sharon