ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:25:32 -0500
Hi, Family!

Today I discovered a strange thing. It was a furry little creature,
round like a ball, about the size of a squash ball. It had hair like
a cat and very diminutive ears. It emitted a little squeak when I dug
it out from under my couch cushion. It seemed to have no teeth, so it
must swallow its food whole, much like a dove does. For lack of a
better species name, I called it Phillipus Scovellicus. So Mister E.,
you are in good companee'ee'ee'ee'ee'ee'ee'ee'ee'ee.

Purp Mar.