ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 17:28:18 -0600
I don't know if it is the same product but it sounds like it.  They are
wonderful.  The speech quality isn't perfect but it is the next best thing.
I largely use mine to look up passages to compare with my studies.  Sandy
uses her's more as a daily reading tool.  they are really cool.  I paid 100
dollars a piece for mine.  I have both the KJV and the New American Standard
Version.  Frankly, and I can hardly believe I am saying this, I think I like
the NASV better overall.  I haven't read the bible on a daily bases for
literally years but I study from it, looking up passages, studying words,
and comparing passages, every day and often several times a day.  the solar
panel really works and charges the thing right up, too.  I bought a Radio
Shack charger for mine and Sandy's just in case but the solar panel works
even under a light bulb.  they claime 10 to 14 hours of play time and that
seems to be about right because I've timed it.

Phil.