ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:32:08 -0400
jen,
I don't think that anyone is saying that you have to be dressed like
a runway model, but, out of what you have, would it be
   too much to expect that you make that as presentable as
possible?  For example, if all you have is jeans, is it too much to
expect that they at least be clean?  You may think that I'm joking,
but I know people who are so casual in their dress that they think
nothing of coming to church in sloppy, stained clothes even though
they have better.  Their attitude is that God doesn't care so why put
forth the effort?
Kathy