ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:57:32 -0500
Hi there Squeezy,

Thanks for the number. I would love to hear your voice, as would
Reeva. Which Cellular provider are you using? If it happens to be
Cingular Wireless, then we can talk mobile-to-mobile for free!

My Numbers are as follows:

(414)   778-0497.

My cellular phone number is:

(414)   218-4273.

On the 778 number, I have unlimited long-distance.

By the way, those numbers are available for the list in general. I
would like to hear everyone's voices.

Thank you, Loving One, for your prayers. His Mercies are new. I can
celebrate the fact that both of my parents are with Jesus now. They
both came to know THE LORD before their deaths. Noe there is just my
brother to pray for!! His name is Joffrie Pierce.

IN GOD'S LOVING ARMS,
Purple Mari