ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:50:30 -0600
I was going through my e-mail that I've become behind on, and got word from
my sister that our niece, Corina, goes to that school.  She took a test, but
was told to wait a little.  Then when she was released and was walking to
her apartment, she saw students running out.  but praise God, she's safe at
home with her husband Cole.  Her brother, Kahlil, who I told you broke his
back, has been accepted there.  He's at home in California, I believe.  I
hope this scary thing shakes my sister's family up toward God.  Thank you
all for praying!

Sharon