ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:46:44 -0500
Hi everybody!

Marilyn just called me a minute and a half ago. She told me that
Frank got out of surgery sixteen minutes ago. The doctors removed his
right kidney and his right urethra tube. She wants him to stay there
at the hospital until Saturday because a friend of theirs has a big
car and can take him home. But, apparently, he can't take Frank home
before Saturday, so Riverside Hospital said they would see what they could do.

She was going to his room to see him for a few minutes, then she and
a friend were going out to eat and then back to her mother's house
there in Columbus.

So, that's the latest update I have from her.

Marilyn and I went to school together, and it's so neat we could get
back in touch again through this list. I thank God daily for this list.

Praise God Frank came out of surgery OK!!

LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS ON ALL OF YOU,
Reeva Parry