ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:01:45 -0400
Phil,
I need friendship, or perhaps a better word along the same theme
would be acceptance, but I also need truth.  I don't want a watered
down gospel or misleading feel-goodism, if there is such a word.  I
need truth because that is what sets me free, but I will receive the
truth best when it is delivered, in love, through an accepting
congregation rather than a harsh community of judgmental, critical,
self righteous members.  So, I just can't think of a word that
encompasses  both of these concepts, thus I have to stick to my guns
and say, two words, "Friendship," and "Truth."  GRIN!  I guess I get
an F for following directions.  Sorry.  GRIN!
Kathy