ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:00:24 -0400
I sent Marilyn a private message, welcomed her to the list and let her know
I am praying for her.
Personally I think it is better to write to the list and let someone know
that we are praying for them.  I feel this is just one of the many ways we
can let each other know that we have seen their prayer requests and we have
acknowledged to them that we are here for them and we are praying for them.
Just my thoughts and feelings for what it is worth.
Virgie and Hoshi