ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:19:05 -0700
John sounds a hundred percent better.  He talked to me for about 15 minutes
today, and that's a record compared to the 1 to 3 minutes we talked before,
but he said he feels like a million bucks.  Yesterday, when they put the
needle in his back to reach the fluid that was depressing his lungs, his
oxygen saturation was at 87 percent.  Ten minutes later, he was 99 percent,
over a liter of fluid had been drained off, and he could breath normally
again.  His voice now just sounds like he needs more rest but he has been
sleeping 5 hours straight.  Last night he was able to sleep on his back for
the first time.  The fluid tested benign and they believe was a result of
some of the drugs they began giving him immediately after his heart attack.
I am very interested in talking with him further because about a week before
his heart attack, I prayed in church one Sunday, John wasn't there that
Sunday due to work, that God would do something very special to bring him
close.  I can't remember the exact words but I felt it deep within my spirit
and said it before I realized what I had said.  That's why I cannot remember
the exact words I spoke that day about John.  He has already reported the
Lord has really been in his thoughts through this experience so I'm looking
forward to hearing his testimony when he comes back to church so he can tell
us all about it.  I'm thinking about recording our Sunday meetings,
including our worship time, and putting the audio on our website.

Phil.