ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:28:42 -0700
Hello all,

Just wanted to drop in and ask for prayers for a couple little but important
things.

First of all, our cats were declawed last night.  We hated to do this, but
they were scratching on everything, including the doors.  Anyway, the
surgery went well, but, as you can imagine, the cats have sore feet.  Pray
they heal up well and with no infection.
Second, I'm auditioning for a play tonight.  The theater group is called
Phamaly, pronounced Family. It stands for physically handicapped actors and
musicians league.  The singing is OK, but pray for me as I do a monolog.  I
haven't done anything like that in a long time.

Finally, some of you know that I've been working on my social work license.
The problem I'd had was getting individual supervision, though I've been in
a supervision group in the past.  I've now come to the point where I can
afford to pay someone.  Friday morning I meet with a person at work who may
be able to supervise me for my remaining hours.  Please pray that our
schedules and everything will fit well together.  Also, pray that I can find
accessible materials for the test I need to take.  THis has been a challenge
too.
Thanks in advance for all the prayers, and know that I'm praying for you to.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
or subscribe to my podcast at