ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:38:15 -0400
I don't usually post a whole lot on here but since I just decloaked
with my prrevious post, I want to ask you guys for prayer for my life
and walk with the Lord.

AS i mentioned in my previous post, the fellowship i have experienced
on the vip has been a real blessing to my husband and me and i
personally have learned and gained a lot from the fellowship. I'm
really just learning and getting into reading and studying God's Word
and praying on a regular basis and relating to God as a person. I had
made a commitment to Christ years before but, as a friend put it, had
been a bit spiritually undernourished.

It is so cool to get to know God better and recognize his involvement
in my life and his care for me. yet i have a long way to go to grow
into the potential that Mr.God sees in me and has cut out for me.I
sometimes struggle with shadows from my past that hinder my growth
and get in the way and it would just be great to have you guys
praying for me, too.

Thanks bunches and going back to lurking status. <g>

Love in Christ,

Doris