ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:16:37 -0800
A Pug and Poodle mixture.  Sounds like snuggle.

I love Christian Contemporary music:
1.  Third Day
2.  Sepven Curtis Chapman
3.  Chris Rice
4.  Nicole Sponberg
5.  Jason Gray
6.  Casting Crowns
7.  Mark Harris and 4HIM
8.  Mark Scholtz
9.  Andrew Peterson
10 Paul Wilbur
etc, etc, etc, etc ...

I love animals, even little green lizzards, toads--they're so cute,
froggies, birds, etc, etc, etc ...

I read books on tape.  Have to shut the window so as not to freeze out Baby.

LOVE IN HIM,

Mari, all purple inside