ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:20:22 -0600
Ouch, Lyn! That ain't any fun when you sound like a freight train
walking around your house! Make an appointment with your Primary Care
Physician and go in there pronto or go to your nearest Emergency Room
and get some Zithromax or whatever it's called, plus, maybe an
inhaler or something to help you breathe! You poor dear you!

LOVE AND PRAYERS AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS,
Reeva Parry.