ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:20:43 -0700
I have read, and heard personal testimonies, of many who have had near death
experiences, so-called, or those who has died for a few minutes to several
days and gone to Heaven.  It just dawned on me, I never heard any one of
those people say anything about seeing what was going on down here on earth.
It doesn't prove anything, of course, nor does it even prove they died and
went to Heaven in the first place.  The Apostle Paul is the one Biblical
reference, who comes to mind, that was there and returned.  He made no such
claims but simply reported, if it was Paul and most believe it was by
Scriptural context, that what he saw was impossible to explain in words once
he returned.  Interesting.

Phil.