ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:38:29 -0700
Phil,

This is true, and I'm on another list with this poor mom.  I work in child
welfare but don't know a lot about Canadian child welfare law.   You can bet
I wrote to Rose and told her not to stand for this, as well as to demand
specifics as to why the agency made this decision.  If we say someone is
neglecting, or may neglect, a child, we'd better have specific reasons for
saying so, not just blindness.

ANyway, dont' get me started on what's wrong wtih the system, burned out
social workers, etc.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com