ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:03:50 -0700
Hi Virgie and Rhonda,

I have a very difficult time being still.  I have my quiet times over
in Reeva's apartment next door.  It seems that with coffee and, yes,
a cig or two, my mind will quite naturally empty itself and begin to
amplify the voice of THE SPIRIT.  I know this is seen as a sacrelige
by mose, so no diatribes please.  I will quite simply delete them.

LOVE IN HIM,

purple Mari

Everyone can have purple insides once they have been saved by THE
BLOOD OF THE LAMB.  Purple in the color of royalty, hence, purple
Mari, and, there you have it.