Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:05:03 -0400
If you do a cntrl-alt-del and bring up task manager you should be able to
tell
which process is using the cpu the most at the time you are noticing the
activity.
If you can not decipher the mnemonic for the process, you may be able to
find
information about it through a search engine such as Google.com.  This
may shed some light on what's happening.

William