C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nazneen Duarte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 22:01:06 -0700
Hi Kat,
Thank you for replying. I have to write a paper (and
am curious to learn).... basically learn what are the
issues that people with CP are dealing with, what are
the challenges they face, how do they deal with
different problems, what kind of supports are
available, etc. My focus is not only on children.

Nazneen

--- kat <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello, Nazneen,
>
> I'm Kat, a list mod and a CP living and working in
> NC. You'll find that
> this list is primarily for adults with CP who talk
> about everything
> under the sun, including politics.  What exactly are
> you studying about
> CP?  Are you writing a paper on CP for a class or
> are you just curious?
> If yes, you can ask us specific questions and we'll
> answer to the best
> of our ability.    If your focus is mainly on
> children, then I suggest
> you also join the CPPARENTS list which is on a
> different listserv and
> someone else here can give you the link to their
> site.
>
> Kat
>

> Nazneen Duarte wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> > Thank you for allowing me to join your listserv. I
> am
> > studying to become an Educational Assistant. I am
> very
> > interested in learning more about Cerebral Palsy
> and
> > the challenges faced by people with cerebral
> Palsy.
> > Nazneen

> > Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo!
> Autos.
> > http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

> list, go here:

> list, go here: