From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:46:05 -0600
I really do not recall much of the commands for the tns as I only used
it for a month or so.  Our office is moving and if I come across the
manual I will do what I can to assist.  Our building has been under
renovation for 18 months and we are packing up to return on 31 March and
1   April.  This means furniture personal items files computer network
pbx and who knows what else.  Sheesh what a pain.

-----
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386
###