Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 21:17:55 -0500
michael wrote:

> Dale Bryant wrote:
> >
> > Go into the CMOS and look for a section that lists your boot sequence.  It
> > probably reads C:,A:.  Change it to boot from A: first.
> >
> > Dale Bryant
> >
> > >i rebooted to the bios setup.
> > >amibios auto configured the new drive.
> > >i dig out my trusty emergency boot disk to format the new drive and lo
> > >and behold, my machine boots from c:.
> > >i reboot about 20 times with the same result, box won't boot from a:.
> been there.
> done that.
> --
i want to thank everyone that helped with my problem.
i solved it!!!!
i feel real foolish.
when i was movin things around in my case i accidentaly bent one of the
pins the floppy drive. it was on the top row and completely bent flat..
straightened it out and it works!!!
again thanks to all.

NOW gotta get some other stuff fixed........ but   i need a rest!

--
       /\______
       |   |_/                |       Michael Galante          |