C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:21:06 -0700
actually, most of my inflamation is tendonitis, i can
say after two weeks that my artiritis in the lower
back is showing a little improvement, i'll keep you up
on long term.

also devils claw was suggested, but, not being able to
get good sideeffect info i decided not to try that. it
might be as bad for my kidneys as the prescribed stuff
that the docs gave me for years.

grapes and green tea (about two cups a day) are
natural arthritis helps. but, i wonder if the caffine
in tea is high enough to be diuretic.

any feedback on any of these would be appreciated.

http://mail.yahoo.com