From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 23:56:21 -0800
Hi Garry,
     I appreciate all your work on getting us set up with the puxing rigs.
One thing a sighted person told me was that my radio seems to only have 19
menu items. So, this makes me wonder what the puxing folks  would have left
out compared to the VHF rigs? I believe that the VHF radios have 22 menu
options.  So, I am left wondering what happened to the other 3 items? I need
to catch up with a sighted person to read off the menu options to me.
     Thanks again for your help.

God bless,
Mark
God loves you!