From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 10:01:59 -0400
    Howard:

This is extremely helpful, and I really appreciate it.

I guess the 200-watt version wouldn't be too practical in the motor home,
due to the power supply requirements.

The loss figure with the auto-tuner in the radio is a bit of a bummer, but I
suspect that may be true with all auto-tuners.

Could you give me a rough size comparison between the TS480 and the TS2000?

My suspicion is that the TS2000 is about the same size as my Icom 746 which
I have at the home qth, which would be too big for the motor home.

This is what makes the TS480 seem like a more practical HF rig for the motor
home.

Plus, I don't think I can afford the TS2000 anyway, even though I'd sure
like one.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ