From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:46:15 -0400
Hi.

Are there really any active clubs anymore, period?  Seems like the clubs
are dropping like flies in Rochester, but then, so are the hams!  I don't
mean to be morbid, but if you look around at the hams that are here, in 20
years, probably 80% of them will be dead and gone.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]