Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 22:05:59 -0400
Normally I wouldn't have given this a second thought, but since  this
subject has been  a hot topic for a day or two and I just  saw this in a
sales e-mail from West Mountain Radio, figured I'd pass it on.
73, Steve KW3A

COMspkr - Computer Speaker System
for your Ham Station Computer
list of 9 items
. Replacement for your RF prone computer speakers
. An amplified speaker system optimized for operation in close range of any
radio transmitter.
. Exceptionally high rejection of radio frequency interference from 1 to
1000 MHz.
. Stereo High Fidelity response for use with voice or music.
. High acoustic power output that can be heard clearly in a noisy
environment.
. Built in amplifier assures compatibility with most computers and/or two
way radios.
. Comes complete with audio cables and UL approved wall power supply.
. Solid, resonance free, wooden cabinet.
. Specifications:
list of 4 items nesting level 1
. INPUT: Stereo line level 1/8" mini jack.
. OUTPUT: Nominal 3 watts per channel
. DIMENSIONS: H 8.375" W 4.125" D 5.25" (each spkr)
. WEIGHT: 72 oz. (complete)
list end nesting level 1
list end

Available Soon $69.95