From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 21:37:05 -0400
Hi.

It's probably not quick.  I suspect that a modification of the scripts for
Outlook Express would restore this, probably doing something with
BottomEdgeEvent and TopEdgeEvent functions.  I've fooled with this a bit,
but usually found that it caused more problems than it solved.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 03:44 PM 5/22/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>Everyone notices that, so far as I know there is no way to fix that. I think
>that was the case in version 7.1 too though I hated that one so bad I only
>used the piece of junk for a total of about an hour. 8.0, I use all the
>time, liked 7 better but 8 is improving little by little for me with each
>update, that is 1 thing I still don't like and they haven't fixed. I know
>there is a way to turn that on and off but it makes no difference, I think
>it's in the verbosity settings.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]