From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 11:48:09 -0500
Actually, it's the verbosity menu you want and you get to that by hitting
insert plus V at the same time.  Then arrow down to where it says edge alert
on or off.  If it is off, turn it on by entering on it.  But my edge alert
is on, but it still won't announce the top and bottom alert in Outlook
Express.  So I don't think it has worked since version 7.0
Harvey