From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 09:12:51 -0400
Lou,

I've mentioned this guy in the past and would have no  problem buying
another antenna from him:

http://www.freewebs.com/hypower/

He has a number of  single or multi band shortened antennas that   could fit
in your yard.  The one I have is for 160, 80, 40 at 124 feet long.  about 20
feet  hangs straight down from 1 end  to fit the yard.  Highest point is
less than 40 ft., other end  less than 25 ft and weight of  coax pulls feed
point down to less than 25 ft.    I've worked 47 states and 25 countries on
160 with 100 watts.

Design is same as Alpha Delta, and W9INN (sk), with coils acting as high
impedance to isolate various parts of the antenna.

I've used a G5RV for years and would never go back.   If you have enough
space to squeeze in a G5RV, you have enough space to squeeze in something
better.

73, Steve KW3A