From:
hank smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 15:49:01 -0700
Hello.
I am trying to pull in some week signals out of seattle wa from olympia wa.
I am running a boston acoustics recepter
currently I am using a pair of rabbit ear tv antanna's in the horzontal
possission and am getting a little better results but I am needing a bit
more recieving power on fm and I am also needing some am recommendations.
I purchased a amplified am/fm antanna from terk for 30 dollars from best buy
and it was the worst performming antanna that was amplified I ran in to even
with the amp maxxed, it had a amp dial that you could adjust.
any recommendations for indoor use that I can purchase at a local store?
either from radio shack best buy or some other  place?
thanks
Hank