From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 15:49:48 -0600
I wish I could recall some of the remote receivers and transceivers
connected to the internet.  Before IRLP and echolink it was very
interesting to check out these stations for activity in their home areas
from remote locations.

For that matter is the VOA remote receiver network still operational?  I
used to use this to listen to their signal in Europe.  These receivers
captured 30 second snapshots of VOA programs in various cities and
frequencies.  I would love to do the same to monitor my local NPR
network and the sub carrier signal translated through various parts of
same.

-----
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386