From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 16:19:37 -0400
There are no mobiles right now that have 6, 2, and 440. Avoid alinco,
they're absolute garbage in their quality, for the most part. I use one at
the state EOC and the thing is like playing with a toy after using my
kenwood equipment. for 2 and 440, Kenwood has the most accessible radios by
far. If you want to buy the software too to program it, icom isn't too bad.
Far as I know, there is no 2, 6, and 440 mobile out there at all right now
other than 1 yaesu that has 10 in it as well and I see a ton of them on the
used market because people can't stand them. Being yaesu, I can't blame
them.