Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:28:37 -0400
For Sale:

TS2000 for sale. Extremely well kept. Non-smoker. I am the original
owner. Rig has never been outside. Purchased 12/15/2005 from HRO in
Delaware. Original carton & owners manual included. The owners manual
has a coffee stain and some curled edges but there are no issues
otherwise. I spent a lot of time reading the manual and it shows! This
radio has not been modified and performs as new. Just too many things
going on in my life right now so I have decided to sell the radio. I
thought that I would give the group first crack at it. I plan to post
it on Ebay at the end of this week. I am happy to answer questions but
please allow me some     time to get back to you. Good luck!

Serious inquiries only may call my cell 484-571-6748.

73, Mark Morris / N3NJ
Don't worry about what people think; they don't do it very often.

Steve, K8SP