From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 11:36:10 -0500
Hi All, I Went back and coppied all the pertanent info re the post I'd sent
to this group in Feb, mentioning the article on Accessible XM Radios, below,
find all the info and links listed.  Maybe there's some hope here, Danny.

Top Tech tidbits for Thursday, February 8, 2007

By Dean Martineau

7)  Ralph Stewart of myradiostore.com is willing to advocate with Xm Radio
to produce receivers that are blind-friendly if there is sufficient
interest.
 those who might be interested n such a receiver are encouraged to e-mail

Feel free to forward intact copies of this newsletter, so others can
subscribe.  To subscribe, send a blank message to
and reply to the confirmatory message. Aspiring subscribers can also go to
http://topdotenterprises.com/mailman/listinfo/tttt_topdotenterprises.com

To leave the list, send a blank message to
and reply to the confirmatory message.

If you have a news item, handy web page or piece of software you want to
recommend,  concerning adaptive technology, technology as it relates to the
blind,
or Internet audio, send it to me for inclusion next time.

List archives are available to members at
http://topdotenterprises.com/mailman/private/tttt_topdotenterprises.com/

Inclusion of information in tttt does not imply any endorsement of products
or services mentioned, or even that the content of the announcement is
accurate.
 (Often, I do not verify the accuracy of the announcements.)  Having said
this, most are accurate and useful.

TTTT is a free service of Top Dot Enterprises, Copyright (c) 2004, 2005, Top
Dot Enterprises.

Dean Martineau
Top Dot Enterprises
2219 Rucker Ave #204
Everett WA 98201
(425) 876-4406
http://www.topdotenterprises.com
http://www.topdotenterprises.com/tid105.htm

--

To contact a list moderator about a problem or to make a request, send a
message to

The BlindNews list is archived at:
http://GeoffAndWen.com/blind/

To address a message to all members of the list, send mail to:

Access your subscription info at:

To unsubscribe via e-mail: send a message to
with the word unsubscribe in either the subject or body of the message