From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:25:13 -0800
Hi John,

I don't know if the phone will work with your service but I am having good
success with my Motorola Q. I use mobile speak pocket. the $495.00 is pretty
steep but some times you can get a good deal through your cell phone
provider. I have a tasks organizer, E-Mail, calendar, voice notes and more.
     I hope this helps.
                    God bless,
                    Mark
God loves you!