From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:14:33 -0500
Steve,

Not sure if this is  what you're thinking of:  Some guys swear by 3M liquid
electrical tape.  I think it's around $16 a pint and is brushed on.  May
have an applicator brush inside the cap, but not sure about that.

Ive used silicone caulk  in the past, but find it too much of a mess and
prefer the silicone rubber electrical splicing tape with a layer of 3M Super
88 over that.

73, Steve KW3a