From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:25:10 -0500
Richard,

You can find some reviews of the Force 12 Sigma's on e-ham.  They are
vertical dipoles so  it is a "complete" antenna and you would need no
radials.    I  know some, maybe older versions, of the multibanders needed
to be changed manually for bandswitching, but maybe not that way now.   I
remember reading once how important it is to bring the feed line away at a
90 degree angle from the center feed point.     Investigated slightly a few
years ago, but never pursued it.

73, Steve KW3A