From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:41:12 -0500
Howard,

The free Xmlog logging software that I use for general logging has a cw
keyboard feature.  I think the free DXlabs package also has it.  Another
freebie is CW type from a UA9  fellow.  he also has a companion program
called CW get for rx.

I use the keyboard feature in the Writelog contest logging  software.    99
percent of the time I just send  canned exchanges  by hitting a f key, but
there is also a type in feature.

Sorry I can't answer your  HRD questions.  I know that Simon  just got a new
TS-2000  and has  redone the support for this rig and will have a beta out
in a week.  I plan to revisit this software  then.   I also understand that
he is coming out with a new multi mode program.  If cw isn't in the  basic
HRD package,  perhaps it will be in the new software.

73, Steve KW3A