Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:00:28 -0600
I finally got rid of McCafe yesterday in favor of PC-Cillen.  If anyone is
using the PC-Cillen antivirus software, I'd like a few questions answered.
You can write me off list if you would prefer.

I just installed it yesterday, and while I have already been prompted for
updates, does this program provide a weekly scan time as Norton and McCafee
do, and if so, what is the default scan time and how do I set it for a
different time?

Also, are there any Jaws scripts for it so that it will be more accessible
to us?

Just a note to others who may be thinking of McCafe for an antivirus
program, don't get it.  It interferes with too many things.  It obstructs
the view of Jaws.  It throws up firewalls when it doesn't need to without
any access to its reasons for doing so, and it puts good mail in its Spam
Killer folder.
Harvey