Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:56:00 -0600
From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Agreed.  One of my concerns is than the pitch of the roof is about 8/8
if not 10/8.  Getting it in the middle would also be a problem.  I could
put it at one end at the peak but suspect that might kill the tuning.
This is for a cabin in Mountains.  I would not leave the antenna up in
the winter however as snow can be as much as 10 feet.  Winds?  No idea
but we had a microburst several years ago which dropped nearly 100 125
foot lodge pole pines.  I likely will do wire this year and think about
something else for beyond that.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386