Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
john vernaleken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:54:04 -0400
Hello all,

I am also trying to picture the GAP Titan. My wife described the picture but
I am not sure of her description.

The GAP site mentions four 80 inch counterpoise.
Is a circle with a diameter of 160 inches created? This would mean about 14
feet would be needed around antenna.

Can someone help me get a better picture in my mind.

73's
John  KC2QJB