Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 11:46:05 -0400
Actually, those who have knowledge of and legal training in trade infringement suits, may well conclude that their suit hs merit.

I don't think it does from a PR standpoint, but I can certainly see where there could be some confusion since the names are similar and the product they market hits relatively the same market.

Steve, K8SP