Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 20:58:31 -0400
As usual, I'm having trouble with jaws activations.  I should have one activation left which I'm trying to use on my laptop.  I expect I'll have to work that out with FS but I'm wondering if anyone here knows how much it would cost to get 3 more activations or authorizations  for Jaws.  I really need about a dozen to do everything at work I'd like to but that would probably put me in the poor house.  Incidentally, I've asked this of FS before but don't ever recall getting a straight answer.  Any suggestions appreciated.  Lou WA3MIX