Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 20:25:57 -0500
I'm already receiving questions about which simplex frequency will be used
on 2 meters at the ACB Convention.

Unless a need to change becomes obvious after our arrival in Minneapolis,
the convention frequency will be 147.480. Listen for W3ACB at 9 PM beginning
on either Friday or Saturday, and nightly throughout the week. At this
writing, I'm not sure who will be there on Friday, but we should certainly
have a 9 PM net on Saturday.

We also encourage hams to monitor and call others near the full and half
hour marks whenever they are where they can talk on the radio.

Mike Duke, K5XU