Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:31:44 -0400
I think Jeff the files are ordered within each file type, mp3 then .wma.  The Olympus plays both in the music folder, but only records in .wma.

As for your second question, you need to put the burned files in the music folder.

Also, it's easier to just cut and paste, and not use the Olympus software.

Steve, K8SP