Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 20:11:47 -0400
Hi Butch,

I have to disagree with your statement about signal strength.  I have a
receptor digital radio here and I've been able to receive several noisy fm
stations digitally with no noise.  Now the normal analog signal has to be
nearly full quieting to get a solid digital signal, but the difference
between the two signals is amazing.  On A M, the analog signal has to be
pretty strong, but again once the radio switches over to digital reception,
the fidelity improves and the A M background hiss goes away.  Now, the only
thing that we need is better programming!
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Live Long and Prosper!