Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:45:14 -0400
Just set the IP address in the Linux machine if you can to a fixed IP
address, the router won't change it then. Just make sure it's a high number
though like the last 3 numbers are 125 or something, if you pick a low
number that the router would assign now, like 100 through 104 or so,
depending on how many computers you have, it can cause an issue but as long
as you use a nigh number, I usually go for numbers in the 120s when I need
to set the IP address, you should be all set.