Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:00:29 -0700
7bit
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Tim,

This is Kevin, K7RX.  I would go with Steve's recommendations.  I use XMlog
here and it is a wonderful program and free, although the guy who writes it
does encourage donations.  I haven't looked much at White Stick Log but know
of it.  Also, Amateur Contact Log from N3FJP is pretty good although a
little complicated to get set up just the way you like it.  I don't like the
way it does DX spots as well as I do in XMlog though.

I hope that helps and good luck.  I would indeed like to get a sked some
time.  Let's see what we can do when I get back home this weekend.  Very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX